We decided a new round of performance improvements was overdue. This is a more aggressive version of the last performance patch; we're hoping to make room for an upcoming content update.
In addition to performance improvements, there were a few bug fixes and balance changes:
- improved save file stability
- decreased the value of the Cave Shark and Swordfish
- increase the frequency of storms (during Halloween).
- decreased the Maw's dive depth
- fixed the quest skip bug (for NEW save files)
- fixed some catalog display bugs